Velcro Wrist Brace
The Quick-Fit Wrist II is a universal, functional wrist orthosis for the treatment of wrist and hand injuries and trauma.
- Simple, single pull lace design for ease of application
- Soft nylon/ foam laminate materials offer maximum comfort
- Adjustable, malleable, removable dorsal stay for efficient immobilization
- Unique contoured palmar stay provides proper anatomical fit and can be contoured as needed to address a variety of indications
- Universal size, available in right or left
Velcro Wrist Brace With Thumb Immobilization
Ideal for addressing de Quervain’s syndrome, Gamekeeper’s thumb, Scaphoid injuries, sprains and strains.
- Comfortable, lightweight nylon/foam laminate construction
- Adjustable dorsal stay to accommodate various sized patients
- Pre-contoured aluminum palmar and thumb stays may be adjusted for proper angle to address wrist and thumb pathologies
- Elastic straps with D-ring closure provide compressive support and comfort
Exos Wrist Brace
Exos is the only bracing system offering a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilisation.
Although the Exos brace is custom fitted to your patient, it can be easily removed, allowing:
- Examination of the fracture site
- Examination of a wound or incision
- Assessment of muscle atrophy
- The ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process
- Skin and brace cleaning
- Sawless removal
The Exos brace is completely reformable, allowing:
- Modification to accommodate anatomical changes as healing progresses
- Serial changes of position
- One brace for duration of treatment
- Less material waste
Exos uses the exclusive Boa® reel and lace dynamic closure system, allowing:
- Expansion to allow for initial swelling and to reduce the risk of Compartment Syndrome
- Tension modification for custom fit despite atrophy or changes in soft tissue
- Improved patient comfort and fit
- Exos braces are waterproof, allowing patients to continue their regular daily activities such as showering, swimming
- Anti-microbial treated material to reduce odour
- Radiolucent, allowing x-rays to be taken without removal of the brace
- Latex free
Wrist braces are used to treat injuries and fractures of the hand (wrist bones) and forearm. These orthoses are commonly used to either restrict movement of the wrist or to immobilise it completely. The type of brace used is determined by the severity of the injury or complexity of a surgery, should one be required as part of a post-operative rehabilitation plan. Custom wrist braces are sometimes fabricated when none of our off-the-shelf alternatives are suited to the patient’s treatment.
Wrist braces provide a comfortable alternative to a cast, which also enables the doctor to remove and reapply the brace easily with follow up appointments. They also give more control and adjustability. There are also many different types of wrist braces to suit different lifestyles. Some wrist brace even allows for surfing and other outdoor activities, without compromising the fit and function of the brace, such as the Exos range of wrist braces.