PARTIAL SILICONE FINGER AND/OR HAND PROSTHESIS
i-Digits™ Access is a customized prosthetic device for individuals with partial hand loss or deficiency. i-Digits Access is appropriate for partial hand absence. Suitable candidates present with partial hand loss where the level of loss or deficiency is distal to the wrist and proximal of the metacarpophalangeal joint.
Anywhere from one to five digits can be replaced. i-Digits Access offers a functional partial hand solution.
- Fully customized prosthesis for partial hand loss or absence
- Anywhere from 1 to 5 digits can be replaced
- Up to 12 grips available
- Form fitting anatomical design
- Self-contained wristband houses batteries & microprocessor
- Digits move independently and work in conjunction with remaining fingers
- Full wrist range-of-movement
Semi Custom Made (SCM)
What is SCM?
SCM is a fabrication technique which requires high demand of expertise in molding forming and fabrication. SCM prosthesis provides a comfort fit to the residual limb.
Characteristics of SCM:
- Adapt to the residual limb
- For amputated part, the appearance and dimension are similar to the chosen Ready Made glove size
- 36 colors
- Optional features available
When do we need SCM?
When the dimension of the residual limb falls outside our Ready Made glove size, for example, if patient chooses the size M but the dimension of the residual limb closes to size L or if the patient has chosen the right size and wishes to lengthen the fingers.
These types of prosthesis are usually more focused on cosmetics but depending on the level of amputation they can be made partially functional. The level of detail in can be customised to each individual with skin tone colour matching as well as ensuring that the prosthesis has the same shape and characteristics as the remaining fingers.