Tennis Elbow Brace
Epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow).
- Single pre-inflated aircell concentrates compression on the extensor muscle, providing more support, less constriction
- Latex free
- Fits left or right elbow
Elbow ROM Brace
Fixed or controlled range of motion post injury or post operatively, stable fractures, biceps repair, mild to severe soft tissue injuries.
- User-friendly range of motion control with flexion settings from -10° to 120° in 10° increments and extension settings from -10° to 90° in 10° increments
- Quick-lock function from 0° to 90° in 15° increments
- Cuffs telescope independently allowing a precise fit on any patient, adjustability from 36cm to 46cm
- Durable lateral aluminium hinge maximises protection and minimises brace weight
- Unique semi-rigid thermoformed and mouldable liners with anti-migration properties
Slings (Shoulder Immobiliser)
Preventing shoulder rotation, post trauma after shoulder subluxations and for over use shoulder injuries.
- High quality, durable poly cotton sling
- Contact closure adjustment on the shoulder and body straps
- Shoulder pad to provide additional comfort
- Selected sizes available as a bulk pack of 25 slings
- Fits left or right arm
Shoulder and upper trunk and arm
Functional effect on the body:
Stabilizes scapula and reduces tone in shoulder muscles and biceps, reduces shoulder improves movement at shoulder and arm.
Elbow orthoses are mainly used to treat ligament conditions such as tennis elbow, for more severe elbow injuries such as fractures close to the joint a custom rigid orthosis would be fabricated. There are also elbow orthoses that allow us to control or restrict the movement of the elbow, this would be used in injuries that require the elbow to be set in specific degrees to achieve the best possible position for healing.
Shoulder orthoses are used for injuries involving the shoulder joint system. Their main function is to immobilise the shoulder or the keep it fixed in an ideal position to allow optimal conditions for healing to take place.