The Iceross Seal-In X5 transfemoral liner is the first liner of its kind with five integrated seals that deliver the most comfortable and secure suspension to date. Its airtight fit is thanks to the flexible silicone suction suspension system, and its minimised pistoning and enhanced rotational control allows patients to enjoy greater comfort and stability. It is recommended that Iceross Seal-In X5 Transfemoral Liner is used in conjunction with the Icelock® 500 Series Valve.
ProSeal SIL Liner
6Y81 ProSeal silicone liner provides a stable fit, good connection, and ease of use for suction or vacuum socket transfemoral fittings.
- 3 mm wall thickness
- Non-stick outer surface for easy entry into the socket
- Silky, textured inner surface for improved connection and enhanced comfort
- Durable and easy to clean
- Easy donning and doffing
- For above-knee amputees with moderate to high activity levels
- Works with the ProSeal Ring System
Polyurethane liner with a tapered wall, designed for patients of all activity levels.
- Without distal connection
- Made of skin-friendly polyurethane to ensure even pressure distribution and high shock absorption
- Wall thickness of 6 mm in the distal area (up to 10 cm) tapers to 3 mm in the proximal direction for additional protection of the residual limb
- Floating effect maintains a precise, comfortable fit
- Available with Skinguard antibacterial additive (-G)
- 6Y523 comes with textile cover (6Y522 is available without textile cover)
- Suitable for all residual limb types, especially sensitive, bony, and/or scarred residual limbs
- Ideal for use with an exhaust valve and sealing sleeve or with the Harmony vacuum volume management system
Iceross Seal-In X TF
Thinner, tougher, longer, with a moveable hypobaric membrane for personalized fit.
Össur’s new Seal-in liner has been designed specifically to address the challenges faced by a large number of people with transfemoral amputations.
For many, various pressure points and the shape of their residual limb causes problems with a suction suspension liner.
Iceross Seal-In X TF features the latest advances in Seal-in technology, with a separate and moveable hypobaric membrane to suit individual TF needs.
The suspension method is the way in which the prosthesis is connected to your body and there are many options depending on residual limb type and patient preference. Suspension is a very important part of the prosthesis as it is how the patient interacts with the prosthesis, if the suspension method doesn’t feel right then a patient will be less likely to wear a prosthesis. Thus, an evaluation is done to determine which method will theoretically be the best for the patient, but ultimately it is up to the patient to find what feels most natural to them. Many things need to be considered when deciding on a suspension method, such as activity level and age. The prosthesis and suspension method should be able to adapt to the patient’s daily and leisure activities.