CTi braces are medical grade products, covered by most insurance plans with a doctor’s prescription. Whether custom or off-the-shelf, every CTi ligament brace benefits from the input of medical professionals and feedback from professional skiiers. The resulting brace is the perfect blend of support and function, designed to help you rehab and ski safely after a knee injury.
Skiers have unique demands and anatomy. CTi features specific
design advantages and/or adjustments that can be made to
optimize performance for skiing, including:
- A basic frame design that functions well for skiing. The CTi is
the only ligament knee brace that captures the tibia, locking
down securely on the tibial crest. The rigid upper and lower
arms combine with the hinges, condyle pads and straps to
properly align the knee joint and provide an accurately-tracking
- The upper portion of the CTi brace frame can be flared out to
accommodate larger quads (common among skiiers) and to
reduce rubbing and bruising when turning, skiing moguls and
landing tricks/airs in deep flexion (squat).
- CTi can be ordered with an Anti-Migration System (AMS) at
no additional charge. This comfortable neoprene padding
configuration virtually eliminates brace slippage, eliminating
the annoying hassle of having to constantly adjust your brace
under your layers and outerwear.
- CTi has no rigid components across the posterior (back) side
of the brace, so you won’t experience pinching or cramping
when turning, squatting to land a trick/air or sitting on a lift.
- Streamlined frame shape and hinge design (especially on the
medial side) contour closely with the leg, allowing you to keep
your form tighter.
- CTi can be manufactured to be shorter, longer, thicker or
thinner based upon your height and weight.