Orthotics – Knee Bracing
Why top professionals choose CTi for Wakeboarding
CTi braces are medical grade products, covered by most insurance plans with a doctor’s prescription. Whether custom or off-the-shelf, every CTi ligament brace benefits from the input of medical professionals and feedback from professional wakeboarders. The resulting brace is the perfect blend of support and function, designed to help you rehab and ride safely after a knee injury
Wakeboarders have unique demands and anatomy. CTi features specific design advantages and/or adjustments that can be made to optimize performance for wakeboarding, including:
- A basic frame design that functions well for • surfing. The CTi is
the only ligament knee brace that captures the tibia, locking
down securely on the tibial crest. The rigid upper and lower
arms combine with the hinges, condyle pads and straps to
properly align the knee joint and provide an accurately-tracking
- The upper portion of the CTi brace frame can be flared out to
accommodate larger quads (common among wakeboarders)
and to reduce rubbing and bruising when landing tricks in
deep flexion (squat).
- CTi can be ordered with an Anti-Migration System (AMS) at
no additional charge. This comfortable neoprene padding
configuration virtually eliminates brace slippage and works
well in water.
- CTi has no rigid components across the posterior (back) side
of the brace, so you won’t experience pinching or cramping
when squatting to load the line or land a trick.
- CTi can be manufactured to be shorter, longer, thicker or
thinner based upon your height and weight.
- Non-corrosive materials make the CTi ideal for water sports.