Orthotics – Knee Bracing
Why top professionals choose CTi for Surfing
Surfers have unique demands and anatomy. CTi features specific design advantages and/or adjustments that can be made to optimize performance for surfing, including:
- A basic frame design that functions well for • surfing. The CTi is
the only ligament knee brace that captures the tibia, locking
down securely on the tibial crest. The rigid upper and lower
arms combine with the hinges, condyle pads and straps to
properly align the knee joint and provide an accurately-tracking
- CTi can be ordered with an Anti-Migration System (AMS) at
no additional charge. This comfortable neoprene padding
configuration virtually eliminates brace slippage, eliminating
the annoying hassle of having to constantly adjust your brace
in the water.
- Streamlined frame shape and hinge design (especially on the
medial side) contour closely with the leg. This keeps the brace
very low-profile and limits the drag in the water when paddling
and snapping up on waves.
- CTi can be used with wetsuits. Simply remove standard padding
from brace (attached via hook and loop) and apply the brace over
the top of the wetsuit. The wetsuit replaces the padding.
- Non-corrosive materials make the CTi ideal for surfing. Simply
rinse out with fresh water after use in the ocean.
- CTi can be manufactured to be shorter, longer, thicker or
thinner based upon your height and weight.