Orthotics -Knee Bracing
Why top professionals choose CTi for MX and FMX
CTi braces are medical grade products, covered by most insurance plans with a doctor’s prescription. Whether custom or off-the-shelf, every CTi ligament brace benefits from the input of medical professionals and feedback from professional dirt bike riders. The resulting brace is the perfect blend of support and function, designed to help you rehab and ride safely after a knee injury.
MX and FMX riders have unique demands and anatomy. CTi features specific design advantages and/or adjustments that can be made to optimize performance for riding dirt bikes, including:
- A basic frame design that functions well for riding. The CTi is
the only ligament knee brace that captures the tibia, locking
down securely on the tibial crest. The rigid upper and lower
arms combine with the hinges, condyle pads and straps to
properly align the knee joint and provide an accurately-tracking
- There are no rigid components in the upper medial aspect.
This keeps the rider streamlined to the bike and enables them
to use their thighs to better grip the tank without pinching or
- CTi can be ordered with a patella cup. This protective cup
keeps the patella safe from flying rocks and other debris
common to riding environments.
- CTi has no rigid components across the posterior (back) side of
the brace, so you won’t experience pinching or cramping when
in deep flexion (squatting) through whoops or tight corners.
- CTi’s low-profile design allows it to tuck into the top of MX
boots. It actually works in conjuction with the boot to provide
better overall protection.
- CTi can be manufactured to be shorter, longer, thicker or
thinner based upon your height and weight.